Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The New Ride

My desire and my riding has finally outgrown my '04 Specialized Enduro Expert. I bought that bike from my friend, Mike. That bike got me hooked on mountain biking. Lately, we've been trending to the steeper, faster, bigger...and I needed a ride that could propel me forward. I looked at a few different bikes, but always came back to the Enduro line. Mike had an '07 Enduro Expert that he let me ride a couple times.


I got the word that he had already sold his so, I started searching for another one. Then the word came down that his was still available, and he made me a deal that was too good to pass up. I think I am now a sponsored rider of the Kabul Fight Club.

(Thanks to Mike for the image.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet ride. Hopefully it's going to get some use this year.

Gregory Wall said...

I'm already perusing maps of the Teanaway...dreaming of the pain. Looking to hit the Colonnade, as well, this winter.

Anonymous said...

I guess Collonade is close to you. Cool deal. Kind of like bouldering at the wall at UW. Uh yeah....actually I am stoked to check out that pump track they are building.

Wait until you see my DH fire road training plan. Snap your neck meat!!!!

Gregory Wall said...

Yep, and the bbtc.org is the Mountaineers of MTB...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

BBTC and IMBA are good outfits. I belong to both. You should consider joining.